Report an Incident of Bullying or Violence
Steps for Reporting Incidents:
- When an incident of bullying (including cyberbullying) or violence has occurred, it needs to be reported as soon as possible.
- The incident can be reported in the following ways:
- Direct phone call or email to a school administrator.
- Visit a “Block-Teacher” in the school.
- Send a letter detailing the issue or incident, addressed to school administrator or classroom teacher and left in the main office.
- An email can be sent detailing the bullying or violent incident using the MAC bullying email address: email@example.com
- Complete the online form found HERE